Last time this question was asked here seems to have been in 2004 (?), so would like to ask everyone for their recent experiences over the past year. I'll be in Gozo for 3-4 day--usually do a substantial breakfast in my hotel, and then look for a nice dinner in late afternoon. No true preferences, but am not a vegetarian!
Best mid-range Restaurants in Gozo?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 2 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 5 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 8 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 9 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 10 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 11 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 12 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 13 Southern Spain
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 Is my plan ok
- 16 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 19 Ideas for Spain in May
- 20 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 21 Portugal Trip
- 22 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 23 5 Observations About Paris
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain