I'm planning a six-week cycling tour in Spain in the summer , focusing on the events and battlefields of the Spanish Civil War. I'm anticipating a start in Jerez de la Frontera, and a finish in Barcelona.
I don't particularly like GPS systems for this sort of thing and am looking around for the best possible map atlas of southern Spain. The ones I'm finding online are scaled, at best, 1/400K. I'd prefer a larger scale; 1/125K would be optimum. Anyone have any suggestions as to what's available and where it may be acquired?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Denmark or Sweden?
- 4 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 5 Europe itinerary questions
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 London Hotels
- 10 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 13 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 14 Back from Paris
- 15 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 16 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 17 1 month in Europe
- 18 Paris hotels
- 19 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 20 10 days in Paris and......
- 21 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 22 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 23 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 24 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 25 London-Help Me Spend Money