I'm planning a six-week cycling tour in Spain in the summer , focusing on the events and battlefields of the Spanish Civil War. I'm anticipating a start in Jerez de la Frontera, and a finish in Barcelona.
I don't particularly like GPS systems for this sort of thing and am looking around for the best possible map atlas of southern Spain. The ones I'm finding online are scaled, at best, 1/400K. I'd prefer a larger scale; 1/125K would be optimum. Anyone have any suggestions as to what's available and where it may be acquired?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Volendam or Hoorn?
- 2 Warsaw/Krakow other lovely towns?
- 3 Scotland travel in August
- 4 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 5 Venice to the Lakes, by car or train?
- 6 Mallorca for 9 nights-best home base?
- 7 Spain/Renfe
- 8 My final Prague itinerary
- 9 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 10 WiFi in France
- 11 First time in Italy / Advice in Tuscan destinations
- 12 Provence Hotel and Flights
- 13 Valencia Spain
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Southern France Small Towns for Expat Retirement
- 16 I'm 18. Am I too young to backpack through Europe?
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 September Honeymoon advice (Paris, Switzerland and Italy)
- 19 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 20 Italian coastal area Genoa and south--low key, active, scenic
- 21 Best Greek Island
- 22 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 23 Make your Mother’s Day celebration grander with flowers and gifts
- 24 Best neighborhood for apartment in Lisbon?
- 25 Paris to Bordeaux