We're planning a stay in a Spanish Villa or farmhouse next late June/early July with friends, kids (ages 3 and up) and grandparents. We're hoping to do a month, and are trying to figure out the best location for us. We'd really like to settle one place and do lots of daytrips by car. Our priorities are good weather/scenery/people, good food, good wine, a bit of art/culture and some points of interest for the kids. Suggestions? We've never been to Spain before and don't know where to start.
Best Location for a Spanish Villa with Kids?
- 1 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 2 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 Planning my days in Paris
- 6 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 7 Four Days in Seville
- 8 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 11 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 12 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 13 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 14 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 15 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 16 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 17 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 18 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 19 Retirement Vacation
- 20 UK flexipass best option?
- 21 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 22 Tour-Free Travel
- 23 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 24 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 25 London Evening Activity