First time to Greece in June/July and my husband is obsessed kayaker, we can't go anywhere unless there's an opportunity for him to paddle!
Has anyone had experience kayaking in Greece? There seems to be kayaking companies in a few locations but just wondered if anyone had any recommendations on tour company and/or best kayaking location (what you get to see, water conditions (any challenges). My husband doesn't mind a bit of water chop!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 2 ZOHO@Mail CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech # SUPP0RT CARE*
- 3 Studying art in English in venice
- 4 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 5 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 6 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 7 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 8 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 9 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 10 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 11 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 12 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 15 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 16 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 17 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 18 Trogir or Split
- 19 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 20 Scotland
- 21 Hotels in Turin
- 22 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 23 Istria in two days
- 24 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 25 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris