First time to Greece in June/July and my husband is obsessed kayaker, we can't go anywhere unless there's an opportunity for him to paddle!
Has anyone had experience kayaking in Greece? There seems to be kayaking companies in a few locations but just wondered if anyone had any recommendations on tour company and/or best kayaking location (what you get to see, water conditions (any challenges). My husband doesn't mind a bit of water chop!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 2 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 3 Travelogue of our trip to Southern Italy
- 4 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 5 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 6 Where to stay in London, Amsterdam and Paris?
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 8 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 9 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 10 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 11 Help: Looking for Streetwise Venice folding map
- 12 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 13 To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 14 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 15 Switzerland in September
- 16 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 18 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 19 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 20 Lyon france-- rental car
- 21 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 22 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 23 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 24 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 25 Greece mainland and islands