Something new from Auto Europe:
Auto Europe has partnered with Wireless Traveler to provide our customers with the best international calling app on the market today. Make cheap international calls in Europe and from destinations around the world for pennies on the dollar from your very own cell-phone when you download Auto Europe's international calling app for free on iTunes or Google Play.
WiFi Calling App: International Calls for Less (using your own mobile phone).
One of the most common concerns for international travelers is getting hit with high roaming or data charges, and with Auto Europe's new international calling app you can breathe a little easier - knowing that for just $0.02 per minute you can enjoy crystal-clear calling while you travel in Europe or in any other location around the world - utilizing your cell phone and not relying on swapping out SIM cards or carrying additional gadgets. It's just one more way we go above and beyond, providing a smooth travel experience for our clients.
How to Get The Best International Calling App on the Market
Step One: Download the Auto Europe International Calling App for free from either iTunes or Google Play. Here are some of the notable features:
Allows travelers to make calls via WiFi to any phone from over 195 countries for just $0.02 per minute ... or enjoy free calling app-to-app.
Available free from iTunes or Google Play app stores.
Compatible with iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C, 6 & 6 Plus as well as iPad, iPad mini & Android phones.
Preprogrammed with Auto Europe speed dial.
Have friends and family download the app to connect for free from Europe.
$0.02 a minute for all other calls.
Cheap International Calls with Auto EuropeStep Two: Register at autoeurope.wirelesstraveler.com for your USA-based phone number and voicemail account setup.
Step Three: Connect to friends and family from Europe with crystal clear calling with free App-to-App calling or call any phone, any-where for just $0.02 per minute.
We'll have to give this one a try.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 4 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 10 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 11 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Imbros Gorge
- 14 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 15 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 16 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 17 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 18 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 21 38 Days in Paris
- 22 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 23 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
Something new from Auto Europe: