Trying to plan a few travel spots to hit the upcoming year, and a friend raved about Iceland. Was originally hoping to go for New Years- but after reading seems like there is little sun and chilly. Any recommendations on a good time to visit Iceland or any other New Years destination ideas. Would need a quick flight from Boston with only few days off.
Best Iceland travel time
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake como
- 2 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 3 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 4 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 9 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 10 Place to propose
- 11 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 12 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 14 Prague Main Train Station
- 15 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 16 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 19 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 20 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 21 Itinerary Questions
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 24 British drivers
- 25 Portugal in September