Trying to plan a few travel spots to hit the upcoming year, and a friend raved about Iceland. Was originally hoping to go for New Years- but after reading seems like there is little sun and chilly. Any recommendations on a good time to visit Iceland or any other New Years destination ideas. Would need a quick flight from Boston with only few days off.
Best Iceland travel time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Skiing in France
- 2 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 3 All Set To Go!!
- 4 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 5 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 6 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 7 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 8 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 9 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 10 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 11 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 12 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 13 Museums in Berlin
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 16 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 17 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 18 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 19 Spain traffic tickets
- 20 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 21 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 22 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 23 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 24 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 25 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+