Trying to plan a few travel spots to hit the upcoming year, and a friend raved about Iceland. Was originally hoping to go for New Years- but after reading seems like there is little sun and chilly. Any recommendations on a good time to visit Iceland or any other New Years destination ideas. Would need a quick flight from Boston with only few days off.
Best Iceland travel time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with driving suggestions in Delphi.
- 2 5 minutes to switch in Basel train station
- 3 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 4 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 5 ideas for Portugal please
- 6 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 7 Advice on Euro-Trip Itinerary - Spain, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy
- 8 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Day on the Rhine
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 4 days in the Yonne (Burgundy) with kids - itinerary suggestions?
- 14 Italy/ Spain in December
- 15 Please help me give good travel advice
- 16 Greek Island honeymoon
- 17 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 18 Spain and Portugal in February
- 19 Spain Itinerary
- 20 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 21 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 22 Has anyone bought real estate in Croatia?
- 23 Cooking Holidays Valencia
- 24 Car Rentals in Athens
- 25 One night for dinner in Rome