I posted previously about feedback for my 10 days in Ireland (thank you for the replies, much appreciated). I've been rethinking some of my initial plans. We are flying into Dublin and leaving from Kerry Airport, with 10 days to visit (or 9, depending on jet lag on the first day).
We were going to spend the first two days in Dublin and then make our way west with a few stops here and there. We are thinking now that after those two days in Dublin, we will drive straight through to Galway to spend a few days.
I'd really like to see the Cliffs of Moher, Dingle, and drive the Beara Peninsula (I removed Rock of Cashel from the itinerary after realizing just how far out of the way it would be for us). We've also decided to try and cut back on the number of hotels we visit to reduce the time spent packing/unpacking, getting to certain hotels.
My question is: After leaving Galway, what is the best area to stay that will be the most "central" to the Cliffs of Moher, Dingle/Beara, I was thinking maybe Ennis? This is just based off of some of the feedback I've read in the forums thus far.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PATRON : COMCAST MAIL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 Reset Password
- 2 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 3 Quick 10 day Europe trip
- 4 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 5 My first trip to Crete
- 6 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 7 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 8 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 9 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 10 Airport Transportation
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 13 No PNR code on Trenitalia online ticket?
- 14 London is it worth it?
- 15 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 16 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 17 London and Normandy
- 18 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Transfer from Naples Airport to Positano
- 21 free international phone calls
- 22 France Study Abroad
- 23 Lisbon
- 24 Ger’s Paris Trip Report: February 2017
- 25 Storing bags while traveling using Swiss Rail Pass.