Any and all help for a first time traveler to Italy. How difficult is it getting along without knowing Italian? How difficult is it traveling alone without a tour company? Renting a car or not? Need any and all help with suggestions, please!
best hassle free way to visit Italy for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 2 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 3 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 4 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 5 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 8 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 9 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 10 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 11 Hotel in Venice
- 12 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 13 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 14 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 15 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 16 Europe in 21 days
- 17 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 20 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 21 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 22 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 23 Spain Questions
- 24 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 25 Avignon to London?