Any and all help for a first time traveler to Italy. How difficult is it getting along without knowing Italian? How difficult is it traveling alone without a tour company? Renting a car or not? Need any and all help with suggestions, please!
best hassle free way to visit Italy for the first time
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 3 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 4 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 5 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 6 Sorrento - Positano- Amalfie- Revello- tour- by cab?
- 7 Should we take the Bernina Express or not? Other Suggestions??
- 8 Positano in high season???
- 9 Porto to Salamanca
- 10 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 11 Where to stay in Prague?
- 12 Tyrol - need general help
- 13 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 14 Please help me plan my trip!
- 15 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 16 Hotel in Lisbon
- 17 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 18 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 19 Good Hostals or Hotels Budget to Moderate
- 20 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 21 Greece and Turkey
- 22 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 23 buying souviners and art
- 24 Where leave large suitcase in Bergen Norway
- 25 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015