I am wondering what is the best type of handbag to bring to Italy. Backpack? Shoulder bag? Are the pickpockets in Rome as bad as I have read about so that a money belt in order? I would like to carry a digital camera, cell phone, glasses...
best handbag for travel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fashion for larger man?
- 2 what to bring to Finland - gifts from California
- 3 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 4 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 5 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 6 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 7 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 8 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 9 London 2nd time around
- 10 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 11 Traveling in France by train
- 12 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 15 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 16 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 17 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Athens-Paros-Santorini Trip Itinerary
- 20 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 21 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 22 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 23 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Sicily - not a trip report