I want to bring one guide with me on my trip. What's the best to buy (I'll get the others on my electronic reader).
I've heard Italy for the Gourmet Traveler - Fred Plotkin is supposed to be the 'one' guide. What's your opinion?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 One night in Rome
- 4 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 5 Trip to Rome
- 6 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 7 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 8 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 9 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 10 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 11 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 12 Do you travel with linen clothes?
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 15 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 16 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 17 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 18 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 19 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 Imbros Gorge
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 24 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?