Has anyone used either the Garmin nuvi 270 or the Tomtom 910 for Croatia. I'm not even sure if Tomtom has one that covers this area. We're trying to decide if a GPS will be important for our trip. I know that it would be fun, but I don't know if I could justify the expense. We are driving from Dubrovnik to Hvar, then to Split, Plitvice and around Istria but we usually do well navigating with maps. Unfortunately our MIO GPS doesn't have maps for this area.Do most of the travelers to Croatia use a GPS? Thanks for your input.
Best GPS for Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 week in calabria
- 2 Itinerary Check: Zurich, Munich, Prague, VIenna and Berlin in 20 Days
- 3 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 4 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 8 Prague Tour Guides and Castle Tickets
- 9 Turkey 2015-Happy B-day to Me
- 10 Akrotiri Tours
- 11 Walking in Oslo
- 12 London hotel tax is 20%
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 14 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 15 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 16 Looking for a month long vacation rental in France
- 17 Which to fly into....Milan or Rome?
- 18 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 19 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 20 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 21 Amsterdam: arriving 8/25 to depart on 8/30 Rhine river cruise
- 22 Frankfurt Airport: 2 hours from touchdown to train. Go for it???
- 23 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Venice - boats on canals