Has anyone used either the Garmin nuvi 270 or the Tomtom 910 for Croatia. I'm not even sure if Tomtom has one that covers this area. We're trying to decide if a GPS will be important for our trip. I know that it would be fun, but I don't know if I could justify the expense. We are driving from Dubrovnik to Hvar, then to Split, Plitvice and around Istria but we usually do well navigating with maps. Unfortunately our MIO GPS doesn't have maps for this area.Do most of the travelers to Croatia use a GPS? Thanks for your input.
Best GPS for Croatia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 2 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 5 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 6 I went to Paris in June
- 7 where to stay in Germany
- 8 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 9 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 12 Stay away from EF Tours
- 13 Theater in London
- 14 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 15 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 16 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 17 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 18 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 19 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 20 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 21 Trip Report: What can you say about Greece?
- 22 Firenze Card OR Amici Degli Uffizi Card??
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Advise for travelling to Eastern Europe(including Balkans)
- 25 Trip Report & Tips for Greece (Nafplio, Santorini, Naxos, & Athens)