Has anyone used either the Garmin nuvi 270 or the Tomtom 910 for Croatia. I'm not even sure if Tomtom has one that covers this area. We're trying to decide if a GPS will be important for our trip. I know that it would be fun, but I don't know if I could justify the expense. We are driving from Dubrovnik to Hvar, then to Split, Plitvice and around Istria but we usually do well navigating with maps. Unfortunately our MIO GPS doesn't have maps for this area.Do most of the travelers to Croatia use a GPS? Thanks for your input.
Best GPS for Croatia?
- 1 London hotels
- 2 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 3 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 4 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 5 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 6 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 7 Nice
- 8 Bernina Express questions
- 9 Carpe Diem Flights Booked! Need help w final itinerary France/Switzerland
- 10 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 11 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 12 Italy-Locarno or Stresa
- 13 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 14 Paris to Basel on EuRail pass
- 15 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 16 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 17 Clifden Ireland, farm or stable lodging
- 18 Train tickets
- 19 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 20 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 21 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 22 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 23 Cuenca or Toledo
- 24 please HELP--so confused!!
- 25 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary