Has anyone used either the Garmin nuvi 270 or the Tomtom 910 for Croatia. I'm not even sure if Tomtom has one that covers this area. We're trying to decide if a GPS will be important for our trip. I know that it would be fun, but I don't know if I could justify the expense. We are driving from Dubrovnik to Hvar, then to Split, Plitvice and around Istria but we usually do well navigating with maps. Unfortunately our MIO GPS doesn't have maps for this area.Do most of the travelers to Croatia use a GPS? Thanks for your input.
Best GPS for Croatia?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 Car in Prague
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 6 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 7 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 8 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 9 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Suggestion for car service from DeGaulle to apartment in Paris?
- 12 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 13 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 14 Family European winter holiday
- 15 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 18 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 22 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 25 Where to stop on Italy's west coast