We will be in Scotland in August and I really want to visit cute, picturesque fishing villages with awesome seafood to eat. We are into photography, history, short walks and lovely scenery and finding quaint places off the beaten track. Are the villages around Fife good examples of fishing villages? We plan to travel at least up to Inverness and maybe as far up as Wick if time permits.
Best fishing villages in Scotland
- 1 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 2 Trip to London
- 3 Florence, Capri and Amalfi
- 4 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 7 Almalfi in Late March??
- 8 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 9 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 10 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 11 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 12 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 13 Backpacking through Europe
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Riquewihr, France, recommended accommodation
- 20 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 21 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 22 Monaco to Paris
- 23 EuropeanDestinations
- 24 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 25 Piazza della Liberta -Florence