I am interested while in Helsinki taking a day trip by ferry to Tallinn Estonia. A few years ago I took the Silja Ferry to Stockholm Sweden from Helsinki which was fabulous.
Which ferry do you prefer?
1 Tallink Silja
3.Nordic Jet Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 From London to Paris to US
- 2 France to stop making foie grois
- 3 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 4 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 5 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 6 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 7 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 8 Puglia
- 9 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Barcelona Car rental return
- 12 Stonehenge and Bath
- 13 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 14 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 15 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 18 Greece Itinerary
- 19 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 20 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 21 Itinerary help please!
- 22 Who is up for an informal GTG in Paris between Oct 15-22
- 23 Paris Museum Pass and Skip the Line
- 24 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 25 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so