I am interested while in Helsinki taking a day trip by ferry to Tallinn Estonia. A few years ago I took the Silja Ferry to Stockholm Sweden from Helsinki which was fabulous.
Which ferry do you prefer?
1 Tallink Silja
3.Nordic Jet Line
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 PARIS
- 4 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 5 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 6 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 7 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 8 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 9 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 10 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 11 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 14 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Trains in Italy