We're traveling to France in June with our 9 & 11 year old daughters. We plan to spend 4-5 days in Paris and then head south for 3 days in a small town in the south (perhaps somewhere in Provence?) and then 3 days on the beach (undecided on location). We'll fly out of Nice. Does anyone have suggestions for the best towns? We've really enjoyed balancing out our trips between big cities and little, relaxed towns. Any other great experiences that we shouldn't miss?
Best family towns in Provence & the Riviera
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 2 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Luggage sizing
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 7 Moving to Belfast
- 8 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 9 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 14 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 15 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 16 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 17 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 18 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 19 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 20 London during Christmas week
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 25 Amsterdam--where to stay??