We are headed to Italy in late June 2014 with our 10 & 12 year old girls. We plan to spend the first 4 nights in Venice and the last 4 nights in Florence. With the 8 days in between those cities, we would like to spend around 4 days on the beach and 4 in a small town. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great beach town? We are open to either coast but don't want to head too far south. We'll have a car.
Best Family Beach Towns in Italy on either coast (in the north)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 Travel by train or bus
- 9 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 10 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 11 Planning a holiday
- 12 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 13 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 14 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 15 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 16 Advises for trip to Russia
- 17 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 18 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 19 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 20 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 22 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.
- 23 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 24 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 25 Driving where to stop question June 2014