We are headed to Italy in late June 2014 with our 10 & 12 year old girls. We plan to spend the first 4 nights in Venice and the last 4 nights in Florence. With the 8 days in between those cities, we would like to spend around 4 days on the beach and 4 in a small town. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great beach town? We are open to either coast but don't want to head too far south. We'll have a car.
Best Family Beach Towns in Italy on either coast (in the north)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Internet or travel agent?
- 5 Raining in rome
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide