We are headed to Italy in late June 2014 with our 10 & 12 year old girls. We plan to spend the first 4 nights in Venice and the last 4 nights in Florence. With the 8 days in between those cities, we would like to spend around 4 days on the beach and 4 in a small town. Does anyone have any suggestions for a great beach town? We are open to either coast but don't want to head too far south. We'll have a car.
Best Family Beach Towns in Italy on either coast (in the north)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 2 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 3 Provence planning
- 4 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 5 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 6 South of France
- 7 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 8 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 9 Car hire location price differences
- 10 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 11 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 12 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 13 Making reservations in Italy
- 14 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 15 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 16 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 17 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 18 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 19 Vienna and side trips
- 20 18 Days in Turkey
- 21 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 22 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 23 VIGO, SPAIN
- 24 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 25 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria