I would like to go to Scandinavia on an escorted tour. Does anyone have experience with any of these tour companies: Collette, Trafalgar, Grand Circle and Globus? Or are there any others that you recommend?
Best escorted tours of Scandinavia?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 3 Christmas in Munich
- 4 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 13 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 14 Moving to Belfast
- 15 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 23 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?