We plan to go it Italy in May for our 25th wedding anniversary. First trip to Italy for my husband, 2nd time for me. Which escorted tour company is the best and is it usually cheaper to arrange for our own flights or pay the air inclusive price?
Best Escorted Tour Co. for Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 2 Rome bus tours-which one?
- 3 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 4 First time Ireland trip
- 5 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 6 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 7 Spain/EU trip in february "History,Nature is our main goal"
- 8 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 9 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 12 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Renfe planning strike December 26th
- 15 Ireland, Honeymoon, early June 2015, active couple
- 16 22 year olds in Europe
- 17 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 18 Granada
- 19 Tour Guide in Budapest
- 20 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 21 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 22 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 23 Coffee in Naples
- 24 A Sardinia trip report
- 25 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy