We just published a new blog story called Food Lover's Tour of Sicily: http://www.fodors.com/news/food-lovers-tour-of-sicily-6047.html
Would love to hear your thoughts - did we miss any of your favorite places?
Best eats in Sicily?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Pooh in Poland
- 2 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 3 Portugal in January
- 4 Raining in rome
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 Fabulous Palermo
- 7 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 8 Suggestions for couple of days in spain plus best route to get to Morrocco
- 9 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 10 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 11 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 12 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 13 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 16 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 17 Taormina Sicily
- 18 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 19 choosing seats at La Scala
- 20 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Day trips from Lisbon
- 23 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 24 Paris and where else?
- 25 Dolomites - Where to stay!