My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 2 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 3 Day Trips from Paris
- 4 London Pass
- 5 Potential trip - Balkans
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 8 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 9 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 10 A Week in Spain
- 11 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 12 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 13 Now for the Venice hotel
- 14 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 15 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 16 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 17 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 18 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 19 week in scotland
- 20 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 21 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 22 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 23 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 24 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 25 Rocamaxour