My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland Explorer Pass
- 2 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 3 Paris to Provence in 3 days ideas?
- 4 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 7 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 8 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 9 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 10 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 11 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 12 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 13 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 14 driving from Barcelona to Venice by car
- 15 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 16 The "Perfect week" in Sicily???
- 17 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 18 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 21 The elusive `Northern Lights` Where I go , they don`t!
- 22 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 23 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 24 Token of thanks!
- 25 Favorite things to do in London