My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 5 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 6 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 More help with housing in Puglia
- 9 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 14 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 15 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 16 TGV and Provence questions
- 17 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 18 Dresden Train Station
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 rent car / Munich
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 How to get from airport to Venice city