My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 french riviera
- 2 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 3 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 4 Olive Oil
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 7 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 8 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 9 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 10 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 11 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 12 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 13 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 14 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 15 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 16 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 19 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 20 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 21 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 22 Italian itinerary ~ 28 days - review and assistance
- 23 Transports in Santorini
- 24 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help -- 11 days in the end of Nov. 2014