My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 6 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 11 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 14 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 15 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 16 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 19 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 20 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 21 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 25 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI