My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 6 French Basque region
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 11 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 12 Amsterdam New Years Even Recommendations
- 13 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 14 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 15 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 American Express
- 19 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 20 Suggestions on things to do after Sunday Roast
- 21 Help with European vacation plan
- 22 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 23 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 24 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 25 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?