My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 2 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 3 Car rental at Athens airport
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 6 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 7 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 10 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 11 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 12 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 13 Single Malts
- 14 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 15 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 16 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 17 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 20 5 days in France-What do we do!?
- 21 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 22 Help with Lucerne in April
- 23 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 24 Paris: Best Baguette of 2015
- 25 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days