My husband and I are spending some time in Barga this summer and are flying out of Malpensa. We're driving back the day before our flight and staying at an airport hotel, so we have the whole day and can take our time. We've been to Genoa and will spend some time while in Barga hiking in Cinque Terre so we don't necessarily want to redo those. I always use Viamichelin but will defer to first hand experience from friendly Fodorites. Any suggestions? Something interesting even off the beaten path? Restaurants with a view? Thanks
Best driving route from Barga to Malpensa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 2 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 3 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Florence during Holy Week
- 6 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 9 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 10 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 11 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 12 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 13 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 14 Barcelona or no ?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 17 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 18 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 19 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 20 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 21 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 22 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 23 Swiss decisions
- 24 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 25 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana