Any personal recommendations? I know that many restaurants and cafes allow dogs. The Austrians are so dog friendly...wish it was that way in the States.
Best dog friendly Kaffehaus in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to wear
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Eating in France-two new books
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 10 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 11 What to see along the Welsh coast?
- 12 Buying Masks in Venice
- 13 TJ Maxx is selling masks from Venice!
- 14 How much time to allow between flights at Athens airport?
- 15 Mask Making in Venice
- 16 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 19 Fashion for larger man?
- 20 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 21 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 22 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 25 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris