Any personal recommendations? I know that many restaurants and cafes allow dogs. The Austrians are so dog friendly...wish it was that way in the States.
Best dog friendly Kaffehaus in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 3 Can't choose between Seville and Granada!
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Scotland
- 6 itinerary help
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 9 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 16 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 17 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 20 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 21 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 24 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 25 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!