Any personal recommendations? I know that many restaurants and cafes allow dogs. The Austrians are so dog friendly...wish it was that way in the States.
Best dog friendly Kaffehaus in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 2 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 3 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 4 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 7 Toulouse and beyond -
- 8 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 9 museum passes in Rome
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 12 Lavender Fields
- 13 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 14 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 15 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 16 Nice Video about Poland
- 17 Where to stay in Rome
- 18 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 21 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 22 Munich
- 23 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 24 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 25 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?