I know this question has been posted many a time, but I was hoping for more insight into where to stay. We, two couples are looking to rent a flat in an area convenient to all the touristy stuff as well as it being in an area with groceries, coffee shops, maybe some ruin pubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best district to stay in Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 3 Arles as a base?
- 4 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 5 Maratea
- 6 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 7 Valencia, Granada, Seville or Malaga ????
- 8 France in 2003
- 9 camino de santiago starting in burgos
- 10 Now for the Venice hotel
- 11 Night Train from Krakow to Budapest
- 12 Traffic Violation fine - don't they want my money?
- 13 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 14 Mari's Northern Spain and the Camino de Santiago Trip Report
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 17 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Insight coach tours of Italy & France
- 22 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 23 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 24 South of Switzerland
- 25 A Week in Spain