I know this question has been posted many a time, but I was hoping for more insight into where to stay. We, two couples are looking to rent a flat in an area convenient to all the touristy stuff as well as it being in an area with groceries, coffee shops, maybe some ruin pubs? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best district to stay in Budapest
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 5 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 6 Travel with Teens
- 7 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 8 One Week in Costa del Sol with a rental car. Ideas for Day Trips???
- 9 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 10 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 11 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 12 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 13 Finding a hotel/resort on the Costa del Sol with an indoor pool
- 14 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 15 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 16 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 17 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 20 I think this is a scam!
- 21 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 22 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 23 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 24 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 25 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt