Friends are leaving our city but before they move to their new home they are taking a 3 month tour of Europe. I thought a nice gift would be some means of keeping a record of their trip. Has anyone any thoughts?
Best diary/journal for 3 month trip
- 1 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 2 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 3 Trip Report: 10 day trip (with lots of pictures!)
- 4 Best area to stay in Rome
- 5 Paris Ticket t+
- 6 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 7 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 8 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 9 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 10 Finding Somene to Share the Cost of Car Rental with Driver to Tour Southern Tusacany in Mid Oct 2013
- 11 river cruise choice
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 16 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 17 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 18 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 19 Train Passes
- 20 Rome apartment
- 21 First time going to Europe. Flying into Dublin...
- 22 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 25 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!