Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Best day trip from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 3 First visit to France in November
- 4 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 5 Venice; recommendations
- 6 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 7 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 10 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days
- 11 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 Cosmetics from Paris. Any favorites Not Available Here?
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Soccer (Football) tickets for Fiorentina game in early October
- 16 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 19 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 20 Sardinia in early May
- 21 Finistère Base
- 22 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 23 Photographer in Paris?
- 24 Stansted Express Tickets - Advance Purchase
- 25 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage