Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Final Four
- 2 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 3 Help with basic itinerary
- 4 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 7 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 8 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 9 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 10 Cornwall UK
- 11 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 12 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 13 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 14 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 15 Short Trip to Paris
- 16 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 17 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 18 Cinqueterre
- 19 Parking in Girona
- 20 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 21 Denmark-UBER has left the building.
- 22 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 23 SNCF - low price for summer
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 Getting from Ravello to Venice