Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 2 Korean Messages
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 7 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 8 Budapest in December 2017
- 9 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 10 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 11 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 12 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Acropolis Athens
- 15 5 Days in Switzerland
- 16 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges