Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Best day trip from Rome
- 1 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 4 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 14 Cyprus in December
- 15 Cyprus photo gallery
- 16 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 17 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 Florence in October
- 20 Family European winter holiday
- 21 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 22 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 23 Advises for trip to Russia
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!