Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Best day trip from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Tasting Cellars in Beaune
- 4 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 7 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 8 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 9 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 Train from Milano Malpensa DIRECTLY to Bologna Centrale?
- 12 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 13 Top 5 choices from London
- 14 British Airways Carry-On Luggage - Need Help!
- 15 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 16 Help plan train from Segovia to Toledo
- 17 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 18 Transportation in Paris
- 19 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 20 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 21 Do American College Student IDs work for free museum entrance
- 22 Switzerland - Trip for 8 days with 2 kids (5&3)
- 23 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 24 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 25 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015