Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Best day trip from Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 2 Day trips from Seville
- 3 Airport to Piraeus
- 4 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Honeymoon in Greece 10 days : Athen Santorini Crete
- 7 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 What time does Left-Luggage lockers open at Gare Du Nord??
- 10 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 11 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 12 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 15 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 16 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 17 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 18 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 19 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 20 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 21 Riga 2014
- 22 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 23 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 24 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 25 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece