Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples to Pompeii
- 2 To europe this Aug
- 3 12 days in Austria
- 4 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 5 Road Trip! Two weeks in Ireland with planning advice for you.
- 6 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 7 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 8 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 9 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 10 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 11 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 12 Departure Tax in UK
- 13 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 14 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 15 Ireland in November
- 16 Switzerland and Italy 8 days
- 17 I'm back.....
- 18 Swiss travel pass/ Glacier express
- 19 Switzerland itinerary help
- 20 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 21 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 22 Ireland ToDo
- 23 Our week in Italy - lucky with weather, missed impulse
- 24 FAQs
- 25 Charles Degaulle question