Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 2 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 3 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 4 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 5 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 6 Seville to Cordoba
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 10 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 11 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 12 London Hotel - Different Request
- 13 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 14 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 15 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 16 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 17 Trip to Switzerland
- 18 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 21 Rome hotel
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 London 6 day itinerary
- 25 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip