Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 2 Barcelona
- 3 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 4 Prague
- 5 Greece + Italy | Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Ischia
- 7 Santorini lodging
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Overnight at Heathrow
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 16 Ronda Wine/biking
- 17 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 18 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Andalucia itinerary help
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 23 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 24 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 25 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall