Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Some remedies that contain corticosteroids androgen or lithium may
- 2 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 3 CDG international flight
- 4 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 5 12 days europe
- 6 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 7 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 8 Seville in late January
- 9 Lipari to Capri??
- 10 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 11 2 Porto-Lisbon q's, 1 phone q
- 12 Italy for the first time
- 13 Berlin restaurant recs
- 14 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 15 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 16 5 day s in Belgrade
- 17 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 18 Travel WiFi - France
- 19 TGV route Avignon - Paris
- 20 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 21 Gelato course in Rome?
- 22 Drinks in Spain
- 23 RFID Protection
- 24 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 25 Beaches in Southern France