Can anyone suggest the best day trip from Rome? I have a day to spare in Rome & would like to visit a typical Italian small town, easily accessible from Rome as a day trip.
Also need to know if Mt. Vesuvius & Pompeii is doable as a single daytrip from Naples?
And does anyone know of any good hotel in Venice within Euro 100/ night for a double room?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 2 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 3 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 4 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 5 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 6 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 7 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 8 Barcelona on budget
- 9 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 10 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 11 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 12 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML
- 13 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 14 Prague & Croatia
- 15 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 16 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 17 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 18 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 19 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 20 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 21 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 22 Florence airport costumes
- 23 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 24 A few last minute questions
- 25 Edinburgh Nightlife