My family will be staying with friends in Basel. The 4 of us and possibly our 2 Swiss friends wish to take a day trip to view the Alps. Any suggestions? Lausanne? Bern? Zurich? What transportation would you recommend? Train or rent a car?
Best day trip from Basel to see Alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 2 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 3 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 6 Italy tours
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Air France strike
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Scottish Passport
- 11 BARCELONA: renting a car to Costa Brava
- 12 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Questions About Croatia
- 15 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 16 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 17 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 18 Best day trips from Paris
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 21 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 22 Advance Train Tickets for England - Buying By Phone from U.S.?
- 23 Romania photo gallery Bucharest Brasov Constanta
- 24 Meteora Monasteries: visit sequence suggestions?
- 25 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair