My family will be staying with friends in Basel. The 4 of us and possibly our 2 Swiss friends wish to take a day trip to view the Alps. Any suggestions? Lausanne? Bern? Zurich? What transportation would you recommend? Train or rent a car?
Best day trip from Basel to see Alps
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 2 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 3 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 4 Itinerary question for Czech Republic for September trip
- 5 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 London Food Tour
- 8 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 9 Where to stay in London
- 10 Spain. malaga to granada
- 11 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 12 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 13 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 14 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 15 Trip to Italy
- 16 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 17 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 18 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 19 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 20 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 21 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 22 Freising or Erding?
- 23 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 24 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 25 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed