I will be on Malta for a week in July. I would like to take several 1/2 day tours and a full day tour of Gozo. I have seen some I can book online from home, but thought maybe I should wait til I get to my hotel and go with what they recommend. Any thoughts or advantages as to what I should do? Does anyone know of particularly great tour company or guide? We will be a party of 4. Thanks!
Best day tours on Malta
- 1 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 2 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 3 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 4 Who has travelled with Smart Tours or Friendly Planet??
- 5 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 6 This is a great book if you are visiting Venice
- 7 Berlin Hotels
- 8 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 9 Tennyson Home
- 10 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 11 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 12 Istanbul Hotels
- 13 Where to stay in London in July
- 14 Backpacking through Europe
- 15 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 16 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 17 Scotland car rental advice
- 18 florence hotel
- 19 Connection in Newark EWR
- 20 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 21 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 22 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 23 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 24 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 25 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia