I will be on Malta for a week in July. I would like to take several 1/2 day tours and a full day tour of Gozo. I have seen some I can book online from home, but thought maybe I should wait til I get to my hotel and go with what they recommend. Any thoughts or advantages as to what I should do? Does anyone know of particularly great tour company or guide? We will be a party of 4. Thanks!
Best day tours on Malta
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 7 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 8 Italy in October 2015
- 9 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 10 Italy and Croatia
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Where to go in France mid July?
- 13 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 14 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 trip to norway
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 My notes on Greece 101
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 23 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 24 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 25 Is Venice really dirty?