Does anyone have suggestions on the best credit card to take to France? I know that Capital One was the best not too long ago since it didn't charge as many fees, but is that still the case? Thanks for helping!
Best Credit Card for France?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 2 I went to Paris in June
- 3 Italy things to do?
- 4 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 5 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 6 Tour Group Operators
- 7 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 8 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 9 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 10 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 11 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 12 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 13 Self-driving tips for France
- 14 Does this sound feasible?
- 15 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 16 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 17 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 18 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 19 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 20 How to make this adventure work?
- 21 Eating in University cafeterias
- 22 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 23 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 24 Train pass for travel in Italy, France, and Netherlands??
- 25 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece