I know that some credit cards charge more conversion fees than others. I am a USA citizen, Traveling to Europe this summer. We have an Amex, and a basic Citibank Visa. I have heard that Capitol One has a better deal with conversion. Does anyone have any advice about the best card to use?
best credit card for europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 4 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 5 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 6 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 7 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 8 London tube
- 9 Day trip from London to Paris
- 10 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 5am arrival in Dublin
- 13 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 14 Hotel in Venice
- 15 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 16 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 17 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 18 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 19 What are the best places to see in England
- 20 London hotel
- 21 7 days in Greece
- 22 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 23 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 London day trips, especially castles