I know that some credit cards charge more conversion fees than others. I am a USA citizen, Traveling to Europe this summer. We have an Amex, and a basic Citibank Visa. I have heard that Capitol One has a better deal with conversion. Does anyone have any advice about the best card to use?
best credit card for europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 2 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 3 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 6 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 7 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 8 Lake Como transportation questions
- 9 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 10 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 11 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 14 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 15 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 18 By train to and out of Prague
- 19 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 20 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 21 Cylades Island Hopping
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 Normandy and Loire
- 24 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 25 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8