I know that some credit cards charge more conversion fees than others. I am a USA citizen, Traveling to Europe this summer. We have an Amex, and a basic Citibank Visa. I have heard that Capitol One has a better deal with conversion. Does anyone have any advice about the best card to use?
best credit card for europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 2 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 3 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 4 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 5 Ireland or Scotland
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 8 Cruise the River Shannon
- 9 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 10 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 11 Food tours in Rome?
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Rome Food Tour
- 14 trip to norway
- 15 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 16 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 17 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 18 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Italy and Croatia
- 21 Help with England/Wales tour
- 22 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 23 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 24 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 25 Walking and Hiking around Nice