Hello all! I'm Joyce and I'm new here. Been reading all the past topics for Europe and looking for HELP on our next trip - We are traveling starting from Amsterdam (to visit my mom-in-law) and will stay there for 15 days, what would be the nearest places we can visit? After 15 days there, we want to travel by train (or any recommended option) to France, Italy and (Spain if time allows us). We are totally staying 2 months for this trip. And would like to know what would be the best route to take from Amsterdam? Are the countries we're trying to visit feasible? or should we add more countries? We are the type of travelers who would stay longer on a place and feel the culture, taking time to experience (not just seeing places), so we would like to devote nearly two weeks for each country...Is this time enough to see not just the big cities but also small towns and have some relaxation time? Please I need your advice as this is the first time we are doing a travel to Europe.. Thank you in advance for your responses
Best countries in Europe starting from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We have no idea where to go!
- 2 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 3 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 4 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 5 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 6 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 7 Hey Fodor's
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Olive Oil
- 10 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 11 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 15 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 18 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 19 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 20 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 21 France in December 2014
- 22 Europe Itinerary
- 23 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 24 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 25 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto