Hello all! I'm Joyce and I'm new here. Been reading all the past topics for Europe and looking for HELP on our next trip - We are traveling starting from Amsterdam (to visit my mom-in-law) and will stay there for 15 days, what would be the nearest places we can visit? After 15 days there, we want to travel by train (or any recommended option) to France, Italy and (Spain if time allows us). We are totally staying 2 months for this trip. And would like to know what would be the best route to take from Amsterdam? Are the countries we're trying to visit feasible? or should we add more countries? We are the type of travelers who would stay longer on a place and feel the culture, taking time to experience (not just seeing places), so we would like to devote nearly two weeks for each country...Is this time enough to see not just the big cities but also small towns and have some relaxation time? Please I need your advice as this is the first time we are doing a travel to Europe.. Thank you in advance for your responses
Best countries in Europe starting from Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 2 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 3 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 6 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 7 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 8 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 9 Porto -City Break
- 10 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 11 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 12 Prague - Tram #22
- 13 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 14 7 days in Greece
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 19 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 20 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 21 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 22 nearby cities to london
- 23 London hotel
- 24 A drive in Europe
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days