Hello all! I'm Joyce and I'm new here. Been reading all the past topics for Europe and looking for HELP on our next trip - We are traveling starting from Amsterdam (to visit my mom-in-law) and will stay there for 15 days, what would be the nearest places we can visit? After 15 days there, we want to travel by train (or any recommended option) to France, Italy and (Spain if time allows us). We are totally staying 2 months for this trip. And would like to know what would be the best route to take from Amsterdam? Are the countries we're trying to visit feasible? or should we add more countries? We are the type of travelers who would stay longer on a place and feel the culture, taking time to experience (not just seeing places), so we would like to devote nearly two weeks for each country...Is this time enough to see not just the big cities but also small towns and have some relaxation time? Please I need your advice as this is the first time we are doing a travel to Europe.. Thank you in advance for your responses
Best countries in Europe starting from Amsterdam
- 1 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 2 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 3 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 4 Time in Strasbourg?
- 5 Rough itinerary for 14 days in the UK
- 6 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 7 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 8 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 Paris in 8 days ALONE
- 11 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 12 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 13 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 16 Germany with 6 month old.
- 17 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 18 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 19 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 20 Germany and Italy
- 21 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 22 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 23 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 24 Free/cheap things to do in London
- 25 Traveling with a guide in Turkey