Hello all! I'm Joyce and I'm new here. Been reading all the past topics for Europe and looking for HELP on our next trip - We are traveling starting from Amsterdam (to visit my mom-in-law) and will stay there for 15 days, what would be the nearest places we can visit? After 15 days there, we want to travel by train (or any recommended option) to France, Italy and (Spain if time allows us). We are totally staying 2 months for this trip. And would like to know what would be the best route to take from Amsterdam? Are the countries we're trying to visit feasible? or should we add more countries? We are the type of travelers who would stay longer on a place and feel the culture, taking time to experience (not just seeing places), so we would like to devote nearly two weeks for each country...Is this time enough to see not just the big cities but also small towns and have some relaxation time? Please I need your advice as this is the first time we are doing a travel to Europe.. Thank you in advance for your responses
Best countries in Europe starting from Amsterdam
- 1 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 2 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 3 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 4 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 France: CDG to Beaune
- 7 Athens licensed tour guide
- 8 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Transportation from Landshut to Munich Airport?
- 11 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 12 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Visit to Russia - Money
- 15 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 16 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 17 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 18 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Romania Apartment List
- 21 Moonliner bus question - can you help please?
- 22 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 23 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 24 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 25 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....