I'm embarking on planning a roughly two-week trip to Andalusia for my husband and myself. I'm thinking several days in Seville, plus Grenada and a day trip to Cordoba. We want to include a day or two on the coast to spend some time with the water and possibly beach time. What do you all recommend as a town or city or general area to head to? There are a lot of options it seems. We want peaceful and picturesque not party time.
I figure that will help guide how I plan out the rest of the itinerary. We aren't opposed to renting a car if need be, though I would like to keep the amount we have to drive vs use public transportation to a minimum.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 5 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 6 Milan or Turin
- 7 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Barcelona alternative
- 10 Paris to Italy
- 11 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 12 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 13 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 14 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 15 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 16 Iceland early december visit
- 17 Frankfurt to UK
- 18 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 19 God Save the Queen?
- 20 Road trip with our dog
- 21 9 Days in Spain
- 22 Visiting Plitivce National Park
- 23 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 24 Spanish Medical Providers
- 25 Italy Car Scam
Best coastal stop for 2-week trip to Andalusia, itinerary help