I'm embarking on planning a roughly two-week trip to Andalusia for my husband and myself. I'm thinking several days in Seville, plus Grenada and a day trip to Cordoba. We want to include a day or two on the coast to spend some time with the water and possibly beach time. What do you all recommend as a town or city or general area to head to? There are a lot of options it seems. We want peaceful and picturesque not party time.
I figure that will help guide how I plan out the rest of the itinerary. We aren't opposed to renting a car if need be, though I would like to keep the amount we have to drive vs use public transportation to a minimum.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle departure
- 2 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 3 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 4 Porte de Vanves or Clignancourt
- 5 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 6 SHIP LUGGAGE
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 France Part Deux - Itinerary Advice
- 9 Barcelona, hiking in Pyrenees + which other? (Costa Brava or Mallorca?)
- 10 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 11 What tips can you give about packing?
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Hallstatt tour recommendations?
- 14 Where to stay in SW Ireland, Killarney or Kenmare?
- 15 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 16 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 Visiting Monte Carlo during Grand Prix week
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Two day Dublin itinerary
- 21 Short Trip in July
- 22 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 23 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 24 HIking through France for 2 weeks
- 25 First trip to England & Ireland-9 days in August
Best coastal stop for 2-week trip to Andalusia, itinerary help