I'm embarking on planning a roughly two-week trip to Andalusia for my husband and myself. I'm thinking several days in Seville, plus Grenada and a day trip to Cordoba. We want to include a day or two on the coast to spend some time with the water and possibly beach time. What do you all recommend as a town or city or general area to head to? There are a lot of options it seems. We want peaceful and picturesque not party time.
I figure that will help guide how I plan out the rest of the itinerary. We aren't opposed to renting a car if need be, though I would like to keep the amount we have to drive vs use public transportation to a minimum.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Where to enjoy Paris
- 4 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 5 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 6 10 days in Paris and......
- 7 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 10 Athens
- 11 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 12 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 13 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 14 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 15 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 16 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 17 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 18 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 19 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 We're here!
- 22 Budapest & Prague
- 23 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 driving from ancona to rome
Best coastal stop for 2-week trip to Andalusia, itinerary help