I'm embarking on planning a roughly two-week trip to Andalusia for my husband and myself. I'm thinking several days in Seville, plus Grenada and a day trip to Cordoba. We want to include a day or two on the coast to spend some time with the water and possibly beach time. What do you all recommend as a town or city or general area to head to? There are a lot of options it seems. We want peaceful and picturesque not party time.
I figure that will help guide how I plan out the rest of the itinerary. We aren't opposed to renting a car if need be, though I would like to keep the amount we have to drive vs use public transportation to a minimum.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 3 Italy in January?
- 4 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 5 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 6 retruning to US with souveniers
- 7 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 10 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 11 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 12 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 13 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 10 days in London in early December
- 16 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 17 Berlin to ?
- 18 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 19 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 20 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 21 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 22 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 23 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
- 24 Scotland in December
- 25 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
Best coastal stop for 2-week trip to Andalusia, itinerary help