I'm embarking on planning a roughly two-week trip to Andalusia for my husband and myself. I'm thinking several days in Seville, plus Grenada and a day trip to Cordoba. We want to include a day or two on the coast to spend some time with the water and possibly beach time. What do you all recommend as a town or city or general area to head to? There are a lot of options it seems. We want peaceful and picturesque not party time.
I figure that will help guide how I plan out the rest of the itinerary. We aren't opposed to renting a car if need be, though I would like to keep the amount we have to drive vs use public transportation to a minimum.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 월드라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 First time in London
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 24 Ischia
- 25 What do after Bernia Express?
Best coastal stop for 2-week trip to Andalusia, itinerary help