I'm embarking on planning a roughly two-week trip to Andalusia for my husband and myself. I'm thinking several days in Seville, plus Grenada and a day trip to Cordoba. We want to include a day or two on the coast to spend some time with the water and possibly beach time. What do you all recommend as a town or city or general area to head to? There are a lot of options it seems. We want peaceful and picturesque not party time.
I figure that will help guide how I plan out the rest of the itinerary. We aren't opposed to renting a car if need be, though I would like to keep the amount we have to drive vs use public transportation to a minimum.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 2 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 3 What's a must to buy in Paris?
- 4 Shorts in South of France?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 7 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 10 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Bath/Cotswolds
- 13 Reports on trekking in Iceland
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 16 Globus Iberian Tour
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 19 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 20 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 21 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Poland to Austria In December
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
Best coastal stop for 2-week trip to Andalusia, itinerary help