I know the scene changes a lot, but has anyone been to Reykjavik recently and come back with any suggestions for the best spots to dance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 2 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 3 Rent a car in England
- 4 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 5 Edinburgh to Skye
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 8 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 9 South of France - 7 Days - April
- 10 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 11 2017 Easter in Italy
- 12 4 days itinerary for France
- 13 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 14 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 15 Going to Russia
- 16 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 17 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 18 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 19 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 20 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 21 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 22 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 23 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?