I know the scene changes a lot, but has anyone been to Reykjavik recently and come back with any suggestions for the best spots to dance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 authentic document for travel
- 2 Drive from Piedmont to Malpensa Qs?
- 3 Which Hotel in Rome
- 4 Alitala
- 5 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 6 1st Time to Ireland - what to wear?
- 7 Just curious--why Airbnb?
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Stu Tower
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 Romania : Tip in restaurants.
- 12 SE ITALY
- 13 renting
- 14 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 15 Durham Castle or Lumley Castle?
- 16 6 Days in Italy
- 17 Amsterdam Mayor retires
- 18 Advice on Taxis vs Transfers in Santorini
- 19 Tasting sherry in Jerez
- 20 First trip to Europe with teens 14 and 15 Spain or Italy?
- 21 Road closure to Linderhof October 2017
- 22 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 23 Dordogne France, 6 days, 13 people!
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 Girl Talk -- Clothing for Amalfi Coast and Rome, 9/28-10/8