I know the scene changes a lot, but has anyone been to Reykjavik recently and come back with any suggestions for the best spots to dance?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 2 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 3 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 4 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 5 French open 2017
- 6 3/4/ days South of France
- 7 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 8 Wolverhampton - York - Durham - Edinburgh
- 9 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 10 Netflix and Hulu
- 11 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 12 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 13 Granada to Madrid
- 14 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 15 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 16 Gluten Free in Italy
- 17 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 18 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 19 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 20 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 21 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 23 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 24 What do pack for Ireland?
- 25 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence