Heading to Vienna and Salzburg in mid-July and am specifically looking for one or two stand-out classical concert venues during the short Vienna stay. Want to avoid tourist traps and huge tour venues. Any suggestions?
Best classical concert venue in Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 2 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 3 Bayonne or St Jean de Luz
- 4 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 5 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 6 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 7 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 8 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 13 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 14 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 15 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 16 American Express
- 17 Airport ATMs
- 18 Three ferries to Mull
- 19 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 20 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 21 Christmas markets: E Germany, Poland, Prague
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 24 All Set To Go!!
- 25 Our October trip to Andalucia!