Heading to Vienna and Salzburg in mid-July and am specifically looking for one or two stand-out classical concert venues during the short Vienna stay. Want to avoid tourist traps and huge tour venues. Any suggestions?
Best classical concert venue in Vienna?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 3 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 4 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 5 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 11 British drivers
- 12 Portugal in September
- 13 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 16 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 17 Place to propose
- 18 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 21 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 22 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 24 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!