Greetings wise Fodorites,
I hope to get some help narrowing down my largish field of options. I am traveling to Zurich and London for conference and work mid November this year, and plan to bring my husband and daughter (7 yrs) along. We have done something along these lines last year when I traveled to my company's London and Paris' offices. This year I have an opportunity to extend the trip to catch the Thanksgiving week and spend last 4 days in a 3rd city (or stay in London for a full week+). FWIW, my husband and I have been to Zurich before once, to London 3 times but there is much there we have yet to scratch the surface on.
I am a little bit constrained by the choices of departure cities (list below) because I plan to use FF miles for my husband's and child's tickets. I verified that at the moment I can get tix for all of the itineraries I have considered (which did not help narrow the field) and the flights are of reasonable duration and departure time.
So without any further ado, would you add any of the cities below, given end of November time frame to a trip (and the need to keep 7 year old entertained) or spend 7-8 days in London instead after Zurich (some work, some personal)?
Husband and I have been to Paris (10+ times but ALWAYS happy to return), Venice, Milan, Rome, Barcelona, Dublin, Edinburgh and Prague.
I am leaning towards either Barcelona or Rome (warmest of the bunch), Paris (most familiar and easy to orient) or London (less expensive now, have friends to spend time with, no language barrier). Barcelona is my favorite presently, hubby is waffing a bit, but he probably would chose Paris or London due to high comfort level, I think.
I know London will have plenty to do weather notwithstanding for our daughter. There are cities with Christmas markets end of November. If it weren't for late fall, I would press Barcelona as *the* choice, but a little worried about having enough for the kid to do. A few things like kid-centric tours or amusement parks are not on in November. So I am still scattered about - do we go some place we have never been (Germany, and it has the advantage of direct flights home), to some place we are well or slightly familiar with or just stay put in London for the most part? We likely cannot fly home from London due to fuel surcharges on BA flights but we can spend the last night in Paris (have Eurostar vouchers to burn too).
Could you give me some ideas to cut this list to at least more manageable size?
Our interests are architecture, scenic views, food, wine, history, literature. All of which easily fly out of the window when we need to keep the interests of a young kid in mind
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』오션카지노
- 2 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』스포츠카지노
- 3 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』실전카지노추천
- 4 경마문화 ▶ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 5 토토 총판 방법 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 6 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』싱가포르카지노
- 7 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』실시간카지노주소
- 8 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』실시간카지노추천
- 9 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』실시간카지노싸이트
- 10 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』실시간카지노사이트
- 11 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』씨엠립카지노호텔
- 12 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』싱가폴카지노체험
- 13 Ephesus - Tour A or B??
- 14 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』싱가폴카지노
- 15 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』신천지카지노사이트
- 16 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』일본카지노
- 17 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』젠틀맨카지노
- 18 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리카지노조작
- 19 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리카지노체험머니
- 20 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』우리카지노먹튀
- 21 무료다빈치 ▶ 도메인 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 22 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노라이센스
- 23 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노불법
- 24 카지노사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노총판
- 25 바카라사이트『☆』SKT112。COM『☆』온라인카지노파트너
Best city to end the late November trip in (w/7 year old kid)
Greetings wise Fodorites,