hi! plan to visit europe during christmas time. which is the best city to go? will it be too cold?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 2 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 3 Shuttle From Avignon TGV to Avignon Centre
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 italy itinerary request
- 6 First time in Italy
- 7 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 8 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 9 Pompeii luggage storage
- 10 What about Basque Country?
- 11 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 12 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 13 Getting from Milazzo to Palermo
- 14 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 15 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 16 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 17 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 18 Sardinia for young travellers
- 19 currency
- 20 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 21 Easiest way to send photo eq. to the hotel
- 22 Terminal 1 CDG Airport to Le Bus Direct Line 2 Station Airport
- 23 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 24 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 25 European Championship