hi! plan to visit europe during christmas time. which is the best city to go? will it be too cold?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall escape
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 4 Does anyone know first hand of a private driver in Rome
- 5 Scotland 1-week itinerary: Edinburgh + Highlands
- 6 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London
- 10 2 days in Aeolian Islands
- 11 Baviaran Alps End April Good idea?
- 12 Edgard bus website English version?
- 13 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 14 Arcachon Bassin--best area to stay
- 15 Europe Itinerary
- 16 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 17 Rome/Bologna Itinerary
- 18 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 19 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 20 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 21 Car rental/return near London
- 22 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 23 Tot or Trans Montserrat tickets
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 5 day stay - ideas of best place to visit in December