I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reset YAHOO Setting CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 YAHOO mail Tec*h SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 3 London in Winter Report
- 4 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 5 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 6 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 7 Airport Transit Visa
- 8 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 9 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 10 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 11 Roma...any ideas for exploration?
- 12 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 13 Paris advice with kids
- 14 Anniversary trip to France
- 15 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 18 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 19 International drivers permit
- 20 Moscow Favorites
- 21 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 22 Sunday drive riviera to St Remy Provence. where to stop? +monday plans
- 23 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 24 Bordeaux to Moscow
- 25 Guide for Nowa Huta?