I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Shall we Gdansk?
- 4 Help us decide-- Ferrara, Mantua, Padua, Verona, Vicenza?
- 5 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 6 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 7 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 8 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 9 Jewish Vienna
- 10 Short time in Vienna
- 11 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 12 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 13 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 14 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 15 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 16 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 19 When to purchase high speed train tickets?
- 20 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 22 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 23 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 24 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 25 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed