I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Best city in north-west Switzerland?
- 1 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??
- 2 Which travel plan?
- 3 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 6 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Paris to Colmar by Car...Best Route/Stops along the way?
- 9 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 10 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 11 To Paris and Provence in June
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 Family European winter holiday
- 14 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 15 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 18 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 19 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 20 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 21 Picturesque Towns in Europe: Your Favorite?
- 22 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 23 15 days in Europe,
- 24 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 25 London for Christmas