I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 2 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 3 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 6 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 7 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 8 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 9 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 10 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 11 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 14 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 15 Vienna to Bratislava
- 16 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 17 1 way ticket
- 18 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 19 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 20 Visiting Spain in January
- 21 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 22 What type of visa is right for me?
- 23 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 24 French immersion courses in France
- 25 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?