I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 2 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 3 First Trip to Europe- Italy, Germany, Amsterdam
- 4 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 5 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 6 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 7 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan
- 8 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 9 Germany in 7 days
- 10 Trip report European honeymoon
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 13 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 14 Como or Bellagio
- 15 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 16 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 17 Dinge B&B
- 18 Using verizon international data plan?
- 19 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 20 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 21 Flying into Crete Chania - where to stay without a car?
- 22 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 23 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 24 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 25 Netflix and Hulu