I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 2 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????
- 7 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 8 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 9 Touring Wales
- 10 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 11 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 12 First Time Europe Trip
- 13 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 14 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 15 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 16 St Andrews advice
- 17 3 nights in Tuscany
- 18 Cordoba or Granada?
- 19 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 20 4 or 5 nights Berlin
- 21 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 22 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 23 train from ams to paris
- 24 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 25 Poland in September