I will be driving from Tübingen, Germany to Kaufbeuren, Germany this July, and I want to make a slight detour and drive through Switzerland. I'll only have one day to drive from Tübingen into Switzerland, and spend that day wherever I end up going. Then I would have to leave the next day for Kaufbeuren. Now I know that's not much time, but if you only had one day, what town(s) would you recommend I spend most of my time? I am limited to the more northwestern part of Switzerland, but keep your suggestions open, because you never know what might happen. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe First Timers
- 2 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 3 Athens Help
- 4 Trip report: Portugal, Barcelona and Switzerland
- 5 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 6 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 7 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 8 Trip report for Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 9 Lille Braderie 2017
- 10 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 11 Are les plats ("Belon") oysters in Paris yet?
- 12 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 13 Cruising (not sailing) in Croatia..worried about noise
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 4 weeks entailing 1 wk Greece and 3 wks in Italy
- 16 Scotland - drive around or form bases ?
- 17 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 18 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 19 Uber vs. TfL
- 20 I see the aspect outcomes of extremely inflamed
- 21 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 22 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 24 Greek Village
- 25 Berlin