Which do you recommend for the most worthwhile viewing? I have heard that Marksburg was the only one left alone by Napolen but I think Rick Steve recommends Rheinfels at/near St. Goar. My wife and I will be taking a day cruise down the Rhine from Rudesheim on Sept. 8th.
Best Castle to see-Middle Rhine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Schengen Visa Rules
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 11 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 12 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 13 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 14 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 15 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 18 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 19 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 20 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 21 Is my plan ok
- 22 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 23 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 24 5 Observations About Paris
- 25 Austria to Italy by car - best route