Which do you recommend for the most worthwhile viewing? I have heard that Marksburg was the only one left alone by Napolen but I think Rick Steve recommends Rheinfels at/near St. Goar. My wife and I will be taking a day cruise down the Rhine from Rudesheim on Sept. 8th.
Best Castle to see-Middle Rhine
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 All Set To Go!!
- 3 Skiing in France
- 4 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 5 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 6 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 7 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 8 Travelling within schegen while extension is pending
- 9 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 10 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 13 Questions for this who visited Russia!
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 16 Burgundy for 3 nights based in Beaune
- 17 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 20 Spain traffic tickets
- 21 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 22 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 24 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 25 Beware of Best and Fast Change