My fiance and I are looking to rent a car for 4 days this coming fall. We'd be picking the car up in Florence and dropping it off in Rome. Specifically, we'd like to rent a convertible automatic car. Can you please recommend which company we should book through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 4 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 5 We're here!
- 6 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 7 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 International Flight Question
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Interesting places to visit
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 20 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Budapest in December 2017
- 23 Petrol in Greece
- 24 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 25 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip