My fiance and I are looking to rent a car for 4 days this coming fall. We'd be picking the car up in Florence and dropping it off in Rome. Specifically, we'd like to rent a convertible automatic car. Can you please recommend which company we should book through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BUY fake/real passports VISA US-GREEN-CARD IDS etc..WhatsApp:+14845182610
- 2 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 3 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 4 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 5 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 8 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 9 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 10 Switzerland in September
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Where to eat in Rome?
- 13 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 14 de Roma A Como en 6 días
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 16 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Positano or Sorrento?
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Last minute trip to Capri
- 24 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 25 AMS Car Rental