My fiance and I are looking to rent a car for 4 days this coming fall. We'd be picking the car up in Florence and dropping it off in Rome. Specifically, we'd like to rent a convertible automatic car. Can you please recommend which company we should book through?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 2 First trip to Italy-2 weeks with a 9 year old
- 3 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 4 What to take to Germany
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 7 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 8 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 9 Riga / Vecaki from a birds Eye
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 12 Scotland Trip
- 13 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 14 Advices about our itiniary
- 15 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 16 4 week trip Turkey
- 17 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 18 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 19 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 Suggestions for travel
- 23 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 24 Restaurant for New Year's Eve in PARIS
- 25 Holiday in Austria