We (me, wife and young son) are contemplating a one week break in January so I'm getting in early with this question.
We are looking for a child-friendly place, which I guess means beaches, water parks, streets that are not too crowded or cobbled etc.
My wife and I also like non-touristy places, good, local restaurants, beaches, scenery and the ability to do some nice drives (car rental is a possibility).
I know sometimes non-touristy can mean non-child friendly but if there was somewhere nice, picturesque and quiet that also had enough amenities to keep our son (and us) happy then that would be great.
From my own research I think Fuerteventura or Lanzarote may fit the bill but I'm not sure and I also can't tell which parts of those islands would be best.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 2 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 3 Places to stop/stay?
- 4 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 10 ATM help
- 11 Stockholm 5.5 days
- 12 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 13 Visit to Sardinia
- 14 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Advice on 1 day trip to Black Forest
- 17 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 18 6 days in Stockholm - itinerary, questions
- 19 Help me make this possible!
- 20 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 21 Road Trip - Ireland, Scotland and England
- 22 International drivers permit
- 23 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 First visit to London