We (me, wife and young son) are contemplating a one week break in January so I'm getting in early with this question.
We are looking for a child-friendly place, which I guess means beaches, water parks, streets that are not too crowded or cobbled etc.
My wife and I also like non-touristy places, good, local restaurants, beaches, scenery and the ability to do some nice drives (car rental is a possibility).
I know sometimes non-touristy can mean non-child friendly but if there was somewhere nice, picturesque and quiet that also had enough amenities to keep our son (and us) happy then that would be great.
From my own research I think Fuerteventura or Lanzarote may fit the bill but I'm not sure and I also can't tell which parts of those islands would be best.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UNITED@: NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 NORTON SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Scotland itinerary help
- 3 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 4 AMBOISE BALLOON RIDE !! out of this world
- 5 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 6 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 7 Scotland
- 8 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 9 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 12 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 13 Watching A Musical At The West End In London
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 16 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 17 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Edinbrugh
- 20 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 21 Swimming to Paris
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 24 Istria in two days
- 25 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?