I am planning a four day trip to Jungfrau region. I am a bit confused between BO pass or Jungfrau VIP pass. Also, wanted to know buying options. I prefer to buy physical pass instead of voucher and redeem the voucher at station (Basically I do not want to try my luck)
Please help me in buying options..
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Brugge hotel help
- 2 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 Another tipping question: concierges
- 9 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 12 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 13 Back from Paris
- 14 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 15 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 16 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 17 Musee Carnavalet closed for now
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 20 International Flight Question
- 21 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 22 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 23 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 Luggage Storage