I am planning a four day trip to Jungfrau region. I am a bit confused between BO pass or Jungfrau VIP pass. Also, wanted to know buying options. I prefer to buy physical pass instead of voucher and redeem the voucher at station (Basically I do not want to try my luck)
Please help me in buying options..
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 2 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 3 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 4 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 5 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 6 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 7 London Theater
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 10 Shorts in South of France?
- 11 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 12 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 13 Greece mainland and islands
- 14 Lyon france-- rental car
- 15 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 16 Switzerland in September
- 17 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 20 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 21 milano trip
- 22 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 23 Milan and Lake Como
- 24 Ischia Earthquake/mobile wifi
- 25 Pottery factory tour on Poland (?)