My husband and i will be in Venice in August for a few days and wanted to stay in a boutique hotel that has a good location with views. A deck/balcony is a plus
Any recommendations are highly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 5 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 Where to buy Saffron?
- 10 English Countryside
- 11 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 14 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 17 4 days itinerary for France
- 18 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 19 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 20 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?
- 21 When to Visit Scotland
- 22 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 23 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 24 House Hunting in France
- 25 Itinerary Tweaking