We will be in Paris in a few weeks for our daughter's 13th birthday. When I asked her what she would like to eat for her birthday, her response was beef carpaccio. We will be staying in the 9th but will travel for the best option. Anyone have a recommendation for this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 6 Italy
- 7 4 Days in Tuscany
- 8 If you had to choose one......
- 9 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 10 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 13 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 14 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 15 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 16 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 17 Revised itinerary for italy
- 18 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 19 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 20 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 21 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 22 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 25 Amalfi Coast help