We will be in Paris in a few weeks for our daughter's 13th birthday. When I asked her what she would like to eat for her birthday, her response was beef carpaccio. We will be staying in the 9th but will travel for the best option. Anyone have a recommendation for this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 2 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 London with Teens Trip Report
- 5 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 6 Top Tapas Tascas
- 7 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 8 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 9 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 10 Iceland car rental agencies
- 11 Ludwig Castles
- 12 Best Viking Sites
- 13 Ex-pats with young kids
- 14 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 15 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 16 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 17 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 18 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 21 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 22 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 23 Help on ancient history route
- 24 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 25 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?