My husband and I are in our late 20's and are planning a trip to Europe. We'd really like to visit a beach in the Mediterranean while we are there, but neither of us want to see naked people on the beaches. Do you know of beautiful beaches in Europe that are NOT nudist beaches? We have looked at Sardinia; do you know if there are nudist beaches on that island? Thank you so much!
best beaches in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 2 Switzerland help...?
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 5 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 6 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 7 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 10 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 11 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 12 Sicily in a winter
- 13 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 14 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 15 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 16 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 17 Guidebook for Iceland
- 18 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 19 Eastern Europe
- 20 Taormina Sicily
- 21 Scuol, Switzerland
- 22 All Set To Go!!
- 23 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 24 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 25 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR