My husband and I are in our late 20's and are planning a trip to Europe. We'd really like to visit a beach in the Mediterranean while we are there, but neither of us want to see naked people on the beaches. Do you know of beautiful beaches in Europe that are NOT nudist beaches? We have looked at Sardinia; do you know if there are nudist beaches on that island? Thank you so much!
best beaches in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 4 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 5 Reykjavik hotels
- 6 Hotels that we found special
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 9 Too many Trip Reports
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 12 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 13 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 25 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls