I am planning a trip to Italy next september. We start with Bolonia, Verona, Ravenna , Parma? Padua?.....then going to visit Cinque Terre, Rapallo, Portofino....before entering France.
Which location is better? La Spezia? Genoa(genova)? Genoa looks good to take the train to Nice or Marseille.
I know La Spezia is better for the C.T. But can Genoa be used if we take some longer train transfers to the C.T. I understand Genoa is ok for Rapallo/Portofino.
No rental car.....just trains and buses please!
Any comments and suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had to choose one......
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 car for four adults and four bikes
- 4 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 5 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 6 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 7 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 8 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 9 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 10 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 14 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 15 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 16 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 17 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 18 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 19 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 20 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 23 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 24 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 25 3-4 days Netherland trip