I have been trying for the last two weeks to book a Barcelona hotel. This will be the hotel we use prior to our Disney cruise of the Mediterranean and so we will be in Barcelona for two days. Basically I would like the advice of the seasoned Travelers on this board as to which hotel and which location would be most appropriate for our family.
I'm looking for a 3 to 4 star hotel with an outdoor swimming pool for the kids to relax as well as easy access to a hop on hop off bus for a quick tour of the city. I foresee spending one day at the beach in order to rest prior to our cruise and as such I would like something with easy beach access.
By the way, I hear the beach is full of rocks is that true?. Thank you all very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 2 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 6 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 7 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 8 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 2 weeks Europe trip
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 13 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 16 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 17 Car rental in Paris for travel to Bayeux
- 18 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 19 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 24 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 25 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass