I have been trying for the last two weeks to book a Barcelona hotel. This will be the hotel we use prior to our Disney cruise of the Mediterranean and so we will be in Barcelona for two days. Basically I would like the advice of the seasoned Travelers on this board as to which hotel and which location would be most appropriate for our family.
I'm looking for a 3 to 4 star hotel with an outdoor swimming pool for the kids to relax as well as easy access to a hop on hop off bus for a quick tour of the city. I foresee spending one day at the beach in order to rest prior to our cruise and as such I would like something with easy beach access.
By the way, I hear the beach is full of rocks is that true?. Thank you all very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advise for driving from Lecce, to Pescara, Italy.
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Getting around London
- 7 Paris in August
- 8 Train travel to and from Paris
- 9 Christmas in Spain
- 10 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 11 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 12 Vigo Spain????
- 13 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 14 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 15 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 16 3 weeks in Scotland and Germany?
- 17 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 18 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 19 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 20 Andalucia Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 23 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?