I have been trying for the last two weeks to book a Barcelona hotel. This will be the hotel we use prior to our Disney cruise of the Mediterranean and so we will be in Barcelona for two days. Basically I would like the advice of the seasoned Travelers on this board as to which hotel and which location would be most appropriate for our family.
I'm looking for a 3 to 4 star hotel with an outdoor swimming pool for the kids to relax as well as easy access to a hop on hop off bus for a quick tour of the city. I foresee spending one day at the beach in order to rest prior to our cruise and as such I would like something with easy beach access.
By the way, I hear the beach is full of rocks is that true?. Thank you all very much,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moscow Favorites
- 2 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 3 Italy with my Teen daughters
- 4 Couscous
- 5 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 6 Majorca 9 days - change hotels during trip?
- 7 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 8 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 9 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 10 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 11 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 12 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 13 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 14 Guided Vatican Tours
- 15 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 16 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 17 BA flights canceled until 18:00 local
- 18 Gibraltar United Kingdom
- 19 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 20 Ibiiza Spain
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Cartagena Spain
- 23 3 nights in Madrid
- 24 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 25 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK