Any advice on teh Best (as in cheapest) way to get from Florence to Rome. I will be travelling from Florence to Rome next Friday and I haven't booked my train ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The highlands
- 2 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 3 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 4 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 5 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 6 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 7 Europe Itinerary
- 8 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 9 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 10 Rhine River
- 11 Breakfast: London
- 12 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?
- 13 Travel plan help in Germany
- 14 Macedonia, Greece
- 15 Norwway trip report
- 16 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 17 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 18 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 19 Best way to see Croatia?
- 20 Amalfi Coast by Car
- 21 Rome For 2 days
- 22 Amalie/Rome
- 23 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?