Any advice on teh Best (as in cheapest) way to get from Florence to Rome. I will be travelling from Florence to Rome next Friday and I haven't booked my train ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 2 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 3 30 Days in France with Family (6 y/o, 23 mo), what city to stay?
- 4 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 5 December in Deutschland
- 6 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 7 Relaxing destinations?
- 8 Best places for 21 day family vacay w/ 5 year old?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 10 8 day outdoorsy Itinerary Help (Lake Geneva, Bernese Oberland)
- 11 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 12 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 13 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 14 3 Night Stopover mid September - What to see/do?
- 15 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 16 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 17 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 18 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 19 Norway night train questions for Norway in a nutshell
- 20 First trip to London and Paris, need your comments
- 21 Scotland Highlands
- 22 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 23 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 24 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 25 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary