Any advice on teh Best (as in cheapest) way to get from Florence to Rome. I will be travelling from Florence to Rome next Friday and I haven't booked my train ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Norfolk base
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 Gelato course in Rome?
- 5 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 6 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 9 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 5 Day itinerary
- 12 Arriving in Budapest 9/11!
- 13 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 14 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Eurotrip - Athens to Santorini
- 17 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 18 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 19 Spain Trip Report
- 20 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 21 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 22 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 23 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 24 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 25 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!