Any advice on teh Best (as in cheapest) way to get from Florence to Rome. I will be travelling from Florence to Rome next Friday and I haven't booked my train ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 3 Balloch to the Isle of Skye
- 4 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 5 RER C to Versailles on Wed. - still a good option due to Paris strikes?
- 6 Trip report European honeymoon
- 7 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 8 Driving Croatia, Montenegro & Albania
- 9 Travel From Copenhagen-late October
- 10 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 11 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 12 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 13 Croatia, is it crazy to hire a car?
- 14 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 15 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 3 weeks, 3 European Countries, 6 cities
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 20 Provence Lavender fields in July
- 21 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 22 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 23 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 24 Spain Itinerary advice please – Extremadura? Cadiz?
- 25 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July