Any advice on teh Best (as in cheapest) way to get from Florence to Rome. I will be travelling from Florence to Rome next Friday and I haven't booked my train ticket.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 2 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 3 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 4 Seeking apartment recommendations in a Chanti village
- 5 Enjoying England for a year!
- 6 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 9 Stonehenge and Bath
- 10 Barcelona extension
- 11 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 12 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 13 Layover at Orly - Versailles or Paris?
- 14 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 15 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 16 France to stop making foie grois
- 17 Please Rec best VPN Internet service/company for Italy
- 18 Dropping my rental car at Fiumicino Airport
- 19 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 20 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 21 Kilt makers
- 22 Puglia
- 23 Manchester on derby weekend
- 24 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 25 My First Trip to Europe...