I'm planning a 3 days 2 nights trip to Paris this coming spring and this will be my first visit to Paris.
Which arrondissement should I stay?
As this will be my first visit to Paris, I would like to stay at an area/arrondissement which has the best feeling of Paris, which shows the charm of Paris, the feeling of French. I would love to see all of these! I would love to see the real Paris!
I have done some research. Most people voted for Saint Germain (6th arrondissement), Latin Quarter (5th arrondissement) and Le Marais (3th/4th arrondissement).
Some said these are too touristy. Some also prefer Montmartre (18th arrondissement).
Hope all of you can advice and give suggestions. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting around London
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Language to use in Belgium
- 4 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 5 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 9 Paris in August
- 10 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Germany-Car or Train
- 14 Brussels flower tapestry
- 15 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 16 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 17 Lake Como,Italy
- 18 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 19 Valencia Spain
- 20 Visiting Zurich
- 21 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 22 Places to visit from Zurich
- 23 SURPRISE TRIP
- 24 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 25 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland