I'm planning a 3 days 2 nights trip to Paris this coming spring and this will be my first visit to Paris.
Which arrondissement should I stay?
As this will be my first visit to Paris, I would like to stay at an area/arrondissement which has the best feeling of Paris, which shows the charm of Paris, the feeling of French. I would love to see all of these! I would love to see the real Paris!
I have done some research. Most people voted for Saint Germain (6th arrondissement), Latin Quarter (5th arrondissement) and Le Marais (3th/4th arrondissement).
Some said these are too touristy. Some also prefer Montmartre (18th arrondissement).
Hope all of you can advice and give suggestions. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 2 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 3 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 4 Cork questions
- 5 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 6 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 Borghese Gallery Question
- 9 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 10 Athens Help
- 11 Will Bottle of Champagne Pass Thru Customs at Athens Airport Upon Arrival?
- 12 London vacation rental agency
- 13 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 18 Airline to Rome
- 19 Finland around Christmas time?
- 20 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 21 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 22 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 23 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 24 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 25 Transport for local Venice travel