I'm planning a 3 days 2 nights trip to Paris this coming spring and this will be my first visit to Paris.
Which arrondissement should I stay?
As this will be my first visit to Paris, I would like to stay at an area/arrondissement which has the best feeling of Paris, which shows the charm of Paris, the feeling of French. I would love to see all of these! I would love to see the real Paris!
I have done some research. Most people voted for Saint Germain (6th arrondissement), Latin Quarter (5th arrondissement) and Le Marais (3th/4th arrondissement).
Some said these are too touristy. Some also prefer Montmartre (18th arrondissement).
Hope all of you can advice and give suggestions. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Corsica
- 2 17 days in England
- 3 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 4 VENICE
- 5 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 6 London best location
- 7 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 8 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 9 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 10 Transportation Tips/Advice for Spain (itinerary included)
- 11 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 12 An Introduction to French Wines...
- 13 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 14 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 15 Scandinavian itinerary sanity check
- 16 travel around Spain
- 17 Train up the Jungfrau
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Best sites in Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 22 CDG to Marais transfer
- 23 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 24 Italy Trip Report
- 25 One month vacation between Malta and Italy