I'm planning a 3 days 2 nights trip to Paris this coming spring and this will be my first visit to Paris.
Which arrondissement should I stay?
As this will be my first visit to Paris, I would like to stay at an area/arrondissement which has the best feeling of Paris, which shows the charm of Paris, the feeling of French. I would love to see all of these! I would love to see the real Paris!
I have done some research. Most people voted for Saint Germain (6th arrondissement), Latin Quarter (5th arrondissement) and Le Marais (3th/4th arrondissement).
Some said these are too touristy. Some also prefer Montmartre (18th arrondissement).
Hope all of you can advice and give suggestions. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 Baby Milk
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 French restaurants
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Back from Bologna, trip report
- 14 Luggage Storage at Barcelona Port
- 15 Super Cover For Hertz
- 16 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 Hotel in Vienna
- 23 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 24 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 25 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon