I'm planning a 3 days 2 nights trip to Paris this coming spring and this will be my first visit to Paris.
Which arrondissement should I stay?
As this will be my first visit to Paris, I would like to stay at an area/arrondissement which has the best feeling of Paris, which shows the charm of Paris, the feeling of French. I would love to see all of these! I would love to see the real Paris!
I have done some research. Most people voted for Saint Germain (6th arrondissement), Latin Quarter (5th arrondissement) and Le Marais (3th/4th arrondissement).
Some said these are too touristy. Some also prefer Montmartre (18th arrondissement).
Hope all of you can advice and give suggestions. Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 2 Purchasing travel insurance in the UK
- 3 Help with Ireland Trip
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 6 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 7 SIM Card for London, Belgium, France & Italy
- 8 Exchange ZAR in Turkey
- 9 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 10 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 11 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 12 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 13 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 14 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 15 Cappadocia in June
- 16 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 17 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 18 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 19 Ibiiza Spain
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 22 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 23 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 24 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 25 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle