from all my research, i'm thinking close to the louvre or close to the arc. is this ideal to walk to most of the main sites? we want accessibility though we know the metro is efficient.
best Arrondissement for paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 itinerary help
- 5 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 6 9 days in turkey
- 7 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 8 Germany-berlin marathon
- 9 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 10 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 11 Nice Video about Poland
- 12 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 13 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 14 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 15 Reims for a day
- 16 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 22 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 23 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 24 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 25 Scotland