from all my research, i'm thinking close to the louvre or close to the arc. is this ideal to walk to most of the main sites? we want accessibility though we know the metro is efficient.
best Arrondissement for paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Ireland driving vacation
- 7 Bike touring in France
- 8 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 9 Things to do near Nice
- 10 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 11 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 12 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 13 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 20 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 21 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 22 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 23 Germany Visa for conference
- 24 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 25 Recs for Dublin B&B?