I am going to Paris in mid-July for four nights with three of my best friends. We are planning to rent an apartment rather than stay in a hotel. While we will certainly be visiting the traditional sites during the day, we would like to stay in an area closest to good nightlife for those in the 30-40-year-old range. Don't get me wrong- we plan to party - but we would probably rather avoid areas of high concentration of those nightclubs and bars that are primarily filled with the young twenty-year-olds and students. Ideally, we would like to stay in an area where we could feel comfortable walking "home" as a group after a late night out.
Also...Does anyone have information on bars that have at least a portion of their space underground, in the old tunnels? I read an article about that once, and it looked like fun...
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Best Arrondissement for 30+ Nightlife
- 1 Drive Rome Florence
- 2 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 3 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 4 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 7 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 8 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 9 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 10 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 11 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 12 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 13 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 14 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 15 Which tour company would be best?
- 16 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 17 Northern Italy
- 18 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 19 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 20 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 21 Hotel question...first time to Paris!
- 22 France by rail or car?
- 23 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 24 Hotels in Sorrento
- 25 Hair cuts in Florence