I am going to Paris in mid-July for four nights with three of my best friends. We are planning to rent an apartment rather than stay in a hotel. While we will certainly be visiting the traditional sites during the day, we would like to stay in an area closest to good nightlife for those in the 30-40-year-old range. Don't get me wrong- we plan to party - but we would probably rather avoid areas of high concentration of those nightclubs and bars that are primarily filled with the young twenty-year-olds and students. Ideally, we would like to stay in an area where we could feel comfortable walking "home" as a group after a late night out.
Also...Does anyone have information on bars that have at least a portion of their space underground, in the old tunnels? I read an article about that once, and it looked like fun...
Thanks in advance for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and Normandy
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 5 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 London and Normandy
- 8 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 9 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 10 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 11 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 12 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 rent muscle car in Norway
- 15 Athens tour guide advice
- 16 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 17 mystras or nemea
- 18 Venice gondola ride
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 21 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 How do I private message a person?
- 24 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 25 Burgundy and Lyon