I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 2 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 3 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 4 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 5 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 6 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 10 Public Transportation in England
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 Firt time VISA applicant
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Need Information about French Alps
- 15 Murren to Prague
- 16 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 23 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 24 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 25 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN