I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with England/Wales tour
- 2 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 3 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 4 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 7 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 8 trip to norway
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 My notes on Greece 101
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 13 Where to go in France mid July?
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 16 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 17 Is Venice really dirty?
- 18 Cotswold Churches
- 19 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 22 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 23 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 24 Italy and Croatia
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres