I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 4 London and Where Else in late December?
- 5 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 6 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 7 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 8 London - Site List Triage -
- 9 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 10 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 11 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 14 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 15 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 16 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 17 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 20 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 Southern Ireland Help
- 23 Bologna tips
- 24 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 25 Electronic plug adapter for Italy