I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 2 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 7 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 8 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 11 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 13 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 14 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 15 Acropolis Athens
- 16 5 Days in Switzerland
- 17 6-7 Days in France
- 18 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges