I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 2 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 3 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 4 Is my plan ok
- 5 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 6 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 5 Observations About Paris
- 10 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 11 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 12 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 Combinations euro rail and river cruise
- 15 Scotland November 2015
- 16 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 18 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 19 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 20 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 21 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 22 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Schengen Visa Rules