I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London
- 2 Spain. malaga to granada
- 3 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 4 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 5 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 6 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 7 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 10 Trip to Italy
- 11 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 12 London Food Tour
- 13 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 14 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 17 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 18 Freising or Erding?
- 19 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 20 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 21 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 22 Schladming, Austria
- 23 Family trip to France with kids
- 24 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 25 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin