I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 4 Rome and Venice in December
- 5 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 6 Help with a git in Alsace
- 7 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 8 London trip in September
- 9 Paris itinerary.
- 10 Azores - splitting dining bill
- 11 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 12 Puglia Experiences
- 13 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 14 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 15 Travel from Portugal to Morocco
- 16 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 17 Best International Sim Card
- 18 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 19 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 20 Where to stop along the way
- 21 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 22 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 23 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 24 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 25 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy