I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 2 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 First Time Europe Trip
- 5 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 6 Capri Ferry Tickets
- 7 Romantic Restaurants in Venice?
- 8 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 9 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 10 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 11 Tour or independent
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 14 Hertz Never Lost
- 15 student in denmark
- 16 The Fjords of Norway, Scandinavia - Itinerary Help for Family of Four
- 17 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 18 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands
- 19 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 20 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 21 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 22 Local Paris Restaurants?
- 23 Amalfi or Positano
- 24 Best way to get mobile internet in Spain?
- 25 Italy + Greece + Croatia