I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 Please review ireland golf and sight seeing trip for beginning of May
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 5 Transportation in Paris
- 6 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 7 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 8 TURKEY + ? in 20 days
- 9 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 10 Urgent Need of Advice
- 11 tour guides for Copenhagen?
- 12 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 13 French rental car advice needed
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 15 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 16 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 17 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 18 Macarons!
- 19 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 20 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 21 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 22 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 23 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 24 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 25 Lycian Way