I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 3 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 4 London tube
- 5 car rental info
- 6 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 7 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 8 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Local Tour in Provence?
- 13 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 14 5am arrival in Dublin
- 15 10 Hours in Brussels
- 16 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 17 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 18 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 19 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 20 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 21 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 25 Transportation in Barcelona