I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 trip to norway
- 3 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 8 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 9 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 10 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 11 Italy and Croatia
- 12 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 15 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 18 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 19 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 20 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 21 Walkers Haute Route, TMB, etc. closed until June 2015
- 22 Where to go in France mid July?
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Has anyone rented an apartment through Honeymoon in Paris?
- 25 Cruise the River Shannon