I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 2 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 3 bringing back some bits from Italy. What's allowed?
- 4 Moroccan food in Paris
- 5 Easier travel
- 6 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 7 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 8 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 9 Can Kindle books be read on an iPad?
- 10 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 11 Italy things to do?
- 12 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 13 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 14 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 15 CROATIA SPLIT
- 16 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 17 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 18 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 21 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 22 Self-driving tips for France
- 23 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 24 Tour Group Operators
- 25 Eating in University cafeterias