I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Under Seige...
- 2 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 3 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 4 What one thing in Paris?
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 7 Is It Better to Book Hotel Direct
- 8 Anyone ever been to Minsk, Belarus?
- 9 Glowing epidermis– Some women have stated
- 10 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 13 Sweden and Finland for 6 days in mid December 2015
- 14 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 15 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 16 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 17 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 20 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 21 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 22 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 23 Retiring to Southern France
- 24 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 25 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos