I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 4 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 5 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Reykjavik hotels
- 8 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 12 First Time to UK since 2001
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 15 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 16 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 17 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 18 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 21 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 22 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 23 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 24 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 25 Brussels or Amsterdam?