I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 2 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 3 Holiday in Austria
- 4 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 8 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 9 Northern Italy - where to go?
- 10 Paris Under Seige...
- 11 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 12 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 13 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 14 Retiring to Southern France
- 15 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 16 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 17 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 20 Brief trip report Naples
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 23 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 24 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 25 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy