I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 2 Itinerary Help B&Bs
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Geneva Airport Arrival
- 5 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 6 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Well, I'm always warning people
- 9 Istanbul: Where to buy well-made slippers in Sultanahmet (Arasta...)?
- 10 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 Guides - Matera
- 13 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 14 Cork or Galway?
- 15 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 16 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 17 Seville in late January
- 18 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 19 Spain Itinerary Help
- 20 2 days brussel day trip london?
- 21 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 22 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 25 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?