I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 2 다놀자게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 3 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 4 Trogir or Split
- 5 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 6 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 7 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 8 Scotland
- 9 Hotels in Turin
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 13 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 16 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 17 Istria in two days
- 18 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 19 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 20 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 21 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 22 Scotland itinerary help
- 23 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 24 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 25 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area