I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 2 Itinerary for 3 weeks in Italy
- 3 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 6 Best of SW Norway in 5 days; Bergen, Alesund, fjords
- 7 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 8 Train tickets in Europe
- 9 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 10 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 11 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 12 One week in Budapest
- 13 Hungary outside of Budapest
- 14 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 Sim card in Nice, France
- 17 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 18 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 19 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 20 Puglia and Matera
- 21 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 22 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 23 Are children really happy in their childhood?
- 24 Venice 2.25 day Itinerary
- 25 Train to Sorrento