I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 Autumn in Paris
- 3 Christmas Eve and Day in Munich
- 4 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 5 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 6 Norway 2014
- 7 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 8 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 9 I dream of Europe
- 10 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 11 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Off-Beat Day Trip from London: Chatham, Isle of Sheppey, Rochester...
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 16 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 17 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 18 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Weekend in Norfolk
- 21 Best beach town in Italy?
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Athens at New Years
- 24 chrismas in rome
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?