I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 2 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 3 AVE Train Advice from Madrid to Barcelona
- 4 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 5 Chamonix to Paris
- 6 Scotland and London 21 days
- 7 Rome to venice
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 10 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 11 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 12 Rome-Itinerary
- 13 Ireland itinerary help please
- 14 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 19 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 20 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 21 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 22 Praiana to Positano
- 23 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 24 Quick Barcelona Info needed for next week please
- 25 Venice