I've begun to look for lodging for our 8 nights in Paris in mid May (open to either hotel or apartment), and after researching past threads and some other sites, am realizing that it's probably unrealistic to find something we'd want to be in for that length of time, in the 6th, for our price range. I'm going to keep looking for a bit, but don't hold out all that much hope. Every time I see something I think will be in our range, when I put in our May dates, it zooms up.
So I'm wondering what area people would recommend for our next choice, and why? Being a quick walk to Metro would be important, if we're not going to be walking distance to as many sites. My husband's on the large side so extremely small room would be too uncomfortable, tho' he does know and is ok with not to expect American standards.
Thanks in advance for any help!
Best arrondissement for 150E/nt or less?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EuroRail- Italy vs. Tickets
- 2 Apartments (via airbnb) or Hotels / B&Bs in Italy
- 3 Airbnb
- 4 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 5 Alhambra questions
- 6 accomodation fo granada, malaga, ronda and cadiz
- 7 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 8 Lake Como - favourite restaurants
- 9 Drone video of the north of the Netherlands
- 10 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 11 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 12 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 13 London Weekend
- 14 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 15 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 16 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 17 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 18 Berlin: evening dining
- 19 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 20 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 21 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 22 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 23 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 24 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 25 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services