I'm spending the year living in the city of Konstanz on the German/Swiss border - I was just wondering if anybody had any recommendations of towns or cities to visit in the surrounding area?
It can be for any reason!
Best areas to visit around Konstanz/Bodensee
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 4 Belgium
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 7 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 8 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 14 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 15 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 18 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 21 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 22 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Apartments in Rome
- 25 Which travel plan?