I've been looking for hotels in early August in Stockholm and am having a hard time finding something in my price range. Gamla Stan doesn't seem to have almost anything. Could anyone tell me what other areas would be nice and in a convenient location for a first-ever weekend in Sweden? Thanks.
Best areas to stay in Stockholm?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 2 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 3 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 4 We Need a Pact
- 5 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Fashion for larger man?
- 8 Prague flea markets
- 9 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 10 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 11 Where to go from Brussels?
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 I need a haircut
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 17 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets